Best Natural Hair Straightening Cream Homemade – Natural Homemade Hair permanent Straightener Cream with Coconut milk and lemon juice
DIY natural hair straightening cream
For the past few years, there has been fashion for straight hair. People of all genders, all ages and belonging to any profession have a desire to get straight hair. People with curly or wavy hair want straight hair while people with naturally straight hair also want even more straightened hair. This trend has led to a lot of temporary as well has permanent techniques of getting hair straightened. These include hot metal irons, which makes them straight, blow drying techniques and hair treatments such as rebounding. People also get protein treatments as they result in hair straightening as well.
Here we will give a home remedy which will lead to hair straightening using natural ingredients. This is a DIY hair straightening method which is healthy and gives great results. The best part is that, it is a heatless way to straightening hair which means no damage.
For this method, you will need the following
Hair straightening using natural ingredients , so let Straighten Hair with Natural Ingredients
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- Lemon juice, 2 tea spoons
- In a bowl, take one cup of coconut milk
- You can use fresh coconut milk or you could dissolve coconut milk powder in one cup of water which will make 1 cup of coconut milk in just a minute. Make sure to stir the powder well so there are no lumps or residues at the bottom.
- Now add in 2 teaspoons of lemon juice. Use fresh lemons as they work better than preserved lemon juice available in the market
- Combined the two ingredients together
- This will form a cream like consistency
- You have to apply it on your hair.
- Let it stay on the hair for a few minutes – about 5 minutes
- It works as a naturally straightening conditioner.
- Wash it off your hair with lukewarm water
You should not store this conditioner/ cream as it will rot away. You should make this fresh every time you want to use it. You should use this DIY natural hair straightening cream twice a week to observe visible results.
This is a very low costing remedy in comparison to the hair treatment techniques available in the saloons and the hair straightening tools in the market. This is natural and will not damage the hair
People complain about split ends, damaged hair, dryness and dandruff. But this is a good remedy as it will strengthen the hair and make you hair straight at the same time