Cracked Heels Home Remedies Phati Howi Airyan Desi Ilaj
Phati Hui in English Meaning is “Cracked”, Phati Meaning in English is “Cracked”
Sardion mein gharlon aurton aur gaon mein zameenon par kam krny walon ko sab say bra masla hota he phatti arrion ka. Mary pas aik hamra azmooda ghrailo totka he jis kay estmal say ab ki bari sardion mein arrion ke phatna ka masla nhi hoga. Koi bhe saban chaha life bouy he ho ya jo nahany ke liy ghar latay hain. Saban ka thora sa hisa kat kar pani mein bhigo dain.
2 ghanty kay bad jab wo narm ho jaiy to esy cream ki trha bana lain es mein hasab e zarorat galasreen dal kar achi trha mix kr lain. Jab cream ki trha ban jaiy to esy kisi khuly muh wali bottle mein rakh lain, din mein 2-3 bar arrion par lgain. Raat ko soty wakat laga kar soain subha achi trha saaf kr lain. Es say arrian saaf aur narm hot jati hain jaisy bachon ki hoti hain. Es cream ko pury hathon aur paon par bhe laga skty hain. Chehray par hargiz na lgain.
Home Remedies for Cracked Heels
Cracked heels are a very common problem and can range in severity from a cosmetic issue to a painful problem.
In addition to dry, thickened skin, the problem may be accompanied by symptoms like redness, itching, inflammation and peeling skin. Taking proper precautions right away can prevent cracks from getting deeper and causing bleeding and pain.
Some of the causes of cracked heels are dry air, lack of moisture, improper foot care, an unhealthy diet, aging, prolonged standing on hard floors and wearing the wrong types of shoes. Conditions like eczema, psoriasis, corns and calluses, diabetes and thyroid disease may also contribute to the problem.
There are several home remedies for cracked heels that you can try to resolve the problem.
1. Vaseline and Lemon Juice:
- Clean and dry your heels. Once all the dirt is out, soak your feet in warm water for about 15-20 minutes. Rinse and pat dry.
- Take 1tsp Vaseline and the juice of a lemon. Rub this mixture over your heels and other cracked parts of the foot. Rub this in nicely, till it gets absorbed in the skin.
- Apply this mixture before going to bed and keep on overnight, wearing a pair of woollen socks, as these socks help trap body heat and increase the effectiveness of the mixture.
- Wash off in the morning.
Honey is great to moisturise your feet and has great antibacterial properties.
- Mix one cup of honey to half a bucket of warm water.
- Soak your feet for about 15-20 minutes.
- Scrub off gently for soft and supple feet.
3. Rice Flour
Exfoliating the skin on your feet and heels will help remove dead skin, thus preventing cracking and dryness. Rice flour can be used a part of a homemade exfoliating scrub.
- To make the scrub, mix a handful of ground rice with a few teaspoons of honey and apple cider vinegar. Stir it until it becomes a thick paste. If the cracking on your heels is extremely bad, add a tablespoon of olive oil or sweet almond oil.
- Soak your feet in warm water for 10 minutes and then gently scrub them with the rice flour paste.
- Repeat the process a few times a week until you are satisfied with the results.
4. Rosewater and Glycerin
The combination of glycerin and rose water makes an effective home treatment for cracked heels. Glycerin softens the skin, which is why it is widely used in cosmetics. Rose water adds vitamins A, B3, C, D, and E as well as antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.
Just mix equal amounts of glycerin and rose water thoroughly and rub it on your heels and feet daily before going to bed at night.
Ripe bananas are one of the cheapest home remedies for cracked and dry heels, thanks to their moisturizing properties.
- Mash one ripe banana into a smooth paste. Clean your feet thoroughly and apply the banana paste on your heels.
- Let it to sit for 10 to 15 minutes so that your skin can absorb the natural nourishment. Wash your feet gently with some warm water and then soak your feet in cold water for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Do this daily for a few weeks to restore soft and smooth heels.
6. OIL MASSAGE
Oils are natural moisturizers and several of them are especially effective for thick, cracked heels. Mixing a variety of moisturizing oils helps to increase the speed at which the heels soften. Massage your heels with a mixture of the following oils:
- Almond oil
- Olive oil
- Coconut oil
- Grape seed oil
- Sesame oil
Take about 10 minutes to thoroughly massage your feet, paying the most attention to your heels and other cracked areas. After you massage the oils in put on a pair of thick cotton socks so that the oils continue to go to work. It is best to do this right before bed so that the oils work as you sleep.