Kan Behnay Ka Desi ilaj Ear Disease Treatment urdu
Kaan behtay hu to haldi ki aik girha lay kar surson kay tail main jalain. Tail etna ho kay haldi ki girha doob jaiy jab girha jal jaiy to uttar lain ab es tail ko chany bagair kisi sheeshi main mehfooz kar lain, subha o sham 2 drops dalny say kanon say peep behana band ho jaiy gi.
Home Remedies for Ear Discharge
Note: If the condition is accompanied by severe pain, fever and does not improve within 5 days, consult your doctor.
Ear discharge, medically known as otorrhea, refers to any fluid that comes from an affected ear. It is quite common and can affect people of all ages, including infants and small children.
Drainage from an ear can be a sign of several conditions, depending on the type of fluid. Usually, the ears discharge earwax that your body produces naturally.
Unusual discharge can be due to a ruptured eardrum, an injury, trauma to the ear canal or an infection of the middle ear. Other causes include eczema and other skin irritations in the ear canal as well as swimmer’s ear.
1. Allow Gravity to Do its Work
When it comes to treating ear discharge, it is important to remove all the fluid buildup in the affected ear. The best way to do this is to use gravity.
- Tilt the side of your head with the affected ear parallel to the ground.
- Put a clean finger in your ear and try to create a vacuum to help dislodge the fluid. Use a cotton bud or towel to clean up the discharge.
- You can also simply lie down on your side with a towel under your ear.
2. Warm Compress
A warm compress is a very good natural treatment for ear discharge. The heat promotes the flow of fluid and helps ease any associated pain.
- Dip a clean washcloth in hot water and wring out the excess. Place the moist washcloth over the ear for 2 to 5 minutes, then tilt your head to promote fluid drainage. Take a break and reapply as needed.
- You can also try laying your head on a heating pad wrapped in a towel for a few minutes at regular intervals.
3. Steam Inhalation
Another good way to treat ear discharge is steam inhalation. Steam will help open the Eustachian tube to encourage the release of fluid trapped in the ear. This in turn will promote smooth drainage.
- Put boiling water in a large bowl and add a few drops of eucalyptus or any essential oil of your choice.
- Place a towel over your head and inhale the steam slowly for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Tilt your head to one side so that the fluid can flow out.
- Repeat as needed.
To treat middle ear infection that causes fluid discharge, try garlic. It has natural antibiotic properties that can fight off the infection really well.
- Crush 2 to 3 garlic cloves to extract the fresh juice.
- Use a dropper to put 3 or 4 drops into the ear.
- Wait 5 minutes, then blow dry the ear (hold the dryer about 12 inches away from the head).
- Repeat twice daily for a few days.
- As the garlic juice starts healing the infection, you will notice less fluid discharge.
5. Neem Oil
The oil of neem, also known as Indian lilac or margosa, is also effective in treating infection and inflammation of the middle ear. In addition, it helps reduce ear pain.
- Put 2 or 3 drops of neem oil into the affected ear using a dropper.
- Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes, then tilt your head to remove the fluid.
- Repeat 2 or 3 times a day to get quick results.
6. Mango Leaf Juice
The extracts of mango leaf are effective for the treatment of ear infection. Take two or three mango leaves. Grind or crush them to extract juice. Slightly warm the extracted juice. Put 2-3 drops of juice in the infected ear with the help of a dropper. Leave it for a few minutes. After sometime, you will feel relief in the earache. If the procedure is practised for three times a day, then ear infection will surely get healed.
Onion is not only used as the main ingredient for cooking, but also used for medicinal cure. It is very beneficial for ear infection. Take a small onion and chop it. Put the chopped onion in the microwave for 1-2 minutes. After microwaving, allow it to cool and extract its juice. Put two-three drops of onion juice in the infected ear and leave it for a few minutes. After sometime, turn your head and drain out the juice from the ear.
You can also bake the onion for 30 minutes. After baking, cut in into two pieces. Wrap one piece of baked onion in a cotton cloth and place it on the infected ear for at least five minutes. If required, repeat the process after ten minutes.