How to Make Makeup Primer at Home – Easy way to make face primer at home
How to Make Best Makeup Primer At Home
Have you ever used a makeup primer? You cannot get a finished makeup look unless you apply primer on your face as it provides a base to your makeup. Primers are available in the markets according to the skin types in creams, gels and powder forms. In this video, I am going to share with you a remedy to make best makeup primer for all skin types.
Best Makeup Primer for All Skin Types
To make a makeup primer with natural ingredients to keep your skin protected from the side effects of any chemicals used in cosmetics, the ingredients you will need are
ingredients makeup primer :
- Glycerin, one spoon
- Moisturizing cream, half spoon
- Aloe Vera Gel, one spoon
- Loose Powder
- Almond Oil, few drops
Procedure – steps to apply makeup primer :
- Take a bowl and in it, add one spoon of glycerin.
- After this, add half spoon of moisturizing cream.
- Now, add one spoon of aloe vera gel.
- Next, add a little bit quantity of loose powder.
- Now, mix all these ingredients well and primer for oily skin is ready for use now.
For dry and sensitive skin, mix one spoon of moisturizing cream and a few drops of almond oil and you will get the best makeup primer for dry and sensitive skin.
How to Use makeup primer :
Apply the primer in a circular motion and then let it dry. After this, apply makeup on your skin.
- Glycerin keeps your skin moisturized and prevents dryness of skin. The use of glycerin in the primer locks in makeup and keeps your makeup oil-free for a longer time.
- Aloe vera gel is the best primer for your skin as it has soothing, relaxing and moisturizing properties.
- The use of loose powder in this DIY primer also helps in making your makeup last for a longer time. It is used for the setting of makeup and sets an even skin tone.
- Almond oil has vitamin C and it deeply nourishes your skin.
To apply foundation or a BB cream, application of the best makeup primer is essential to make a proper base. It makes your makeup long-lasting and also, it builds a barrier between makeup and your skin and thus, your skin remains protected.