How to Make Kajal Long Lasting at Home – how to make my kajal long lasting
How to make Long Lasting DIY Kajal with Oil Lamp at home
Today in this video, I am going to share a quick and natural technique with you to make long lasting DIY Kajal with Oil Lamp at home. Women use Kajal to make their eyes prominent and beautiful form old times. In the old times, women used to make Kajal at home to get attractive eyes. This home remedy to make Kajal is also taken from my grandmother. She makes Kajal from last twenty years with this technique. Kajal available in the market is sometimes harmful for the eyes and causes irritation on the eyes.
Home remedy to make DIY Kajal with Oil Lamp
Things we need:
- Sand oil lamps, two
- Cotton, as required
- Mustard Oil, half cup
- Small bowls, two
- Steel plate, one
- Fork or spoon
- Mixing bowl or container
- Castor oil, ten to fifteen drops
- Homemade Ghee, quarter tsp
How to make Kajal at Home naturally :
- In the first step, take two sand oil lamps or diya.
- Now, fill it with mustard oil or coconut oil.
- Then, take cotton and roll it in thread form and then, place in the oil lamp.
- Now, take two small bowls and place them in such manner that you can place a steel plate over them to make the bridge-like
- After that, lighten the oil lamps and let them burn for two hours.
click here for other remaining steps —>
6. After two hours, turn off the lamp and let the plate cool down naturally.
7. You’ll found black residue or ash over the plate.
8. Take a fork or spoon and mash it well and then transfer it to a small container.
9. Then, take castor oil and add ten to fifteen drops of it in the ash.
10. Now, take homemade ghee and add few amount of it in the container.
11. Now, take a stirrer and mix the ingredients well to make a paste.
Your homemade DIY Kajal with Oil Lamp ash is ready to use now.