Kamzor Bachon Ko Mota Karna – Healthy Foods That Can Help Your Child Gain Weight
Food For Your Underweight Child To Be Healthy And Happy Best Protein Rich
The Most people are associate being in underweight with a the lack of food. However, there are many possible of reasons why a child would be a underweight aside from inadequate food a intake.
Some children is may still a suffer from being to underweight despite is the healthy foods that their a parents are providing them. The problem is may lie not in a the food or the amount of food that is the child eats during a meal, but in the frequency or number of meals that the child gets to eat.
Top 20 Super Healthy Weight Gain Foods for babies & kids
Do you worry that your baby is not gaining weight properly? Welcome to the club! A study says that 85 % of Moms fret over their baby’s weight and are always searching for healthy weight gain foods for their babies.
So what is a worried Mom to do? Simple, the solution for it is:
“Look at the Baby, Not the scales”
It sounds very simple, but very difficult to follow!
Weight gain according to age
- Till 3 months babies gain about 175 to 210 g per week.
- Doubles the birth weight by 5 months.
- For remaining 1 year they gain about 400 g of weight every month.
- Trebles the birth weight by 1 year.
- 4 times the birth weight by 2 years.
- 5 times the birth weight by 3 years.
- 6 times the birth weight by 5 years.
- 7 times the birth weight by 7 years.
- 10 times the birth weight by 10 years.
- On an average a child gains 2 kg every year between 3 to 7 years of age and 3 kg per year after that till pubertal growth spurt begins.
Weight Gaining Foods for Babies : available at the end of this post.
General Tips for Introducing Weight Gaining Foods for Babies
- Try introducing every new food every week, be patient, don’t expect immediate weight gain.
- Till the baby is exclusively breast fed, breast milk helps best to gain weight.
- Try these Home Remedies for weight Gain in children only after the baby has started solid diet.