How to Fade Dark Spots on Face – How to get rid of Dark Spots and Hyperpigmentation – Fairness Tips
How to Get Rid of Dark Spots Fast – Home Remedy to Fade Dark Spots and Hyperpigmentation
Are there ugly dark spots on your face affecting your facial beauty? The presence of dark spots on your skin is one of the most common beauty issues and it is not easy to remove these stubborn dark spots. If you are also facing this beauty issue, you do not need to look for any face wash or a beauty cream now. Here, I am going to share with you a simple remedy to fade dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
An Effective Remedy to Fade Dark Spots and Hyperpigmentation
To fade dark spots present on your skin to get back your spotless skin, the ingredients you will need for this home remedy are
Ingredients to fade dark spots :
- Sandalwood powder, one tsp
- Turmeric powder, one pinch
- Honey, one tsp
Dark spot removal procedure :
For this at home remedy to get rid of hyperpigmentation and dark spots on your face
- Take a clean bowl and in it, add one tsp of sandalwood powder.
- After this, add one pinch of turmeric powder.
- Now, add one tsp of honey.
- Next, mix all of these ingredients and make a smooth mixture.
- Remedy to fade dark spots and hyperpigmentation is ready for use now.
How to Use Dark Spot remover :
Take this turmeric paste and apply it evenly on your face and dark neck area. After this, massage your skin with light hands in Continue reading