Bloody Piles Treatment & Home Remedies – Bawaseer Ka Desi Ilaj in Urdu – Khooni Bawasir Ka Desi ilaj Ke Upay
Khooni bawaseer main karelay (Bitter gourd) kay paton (leafs) ka rus (juice) 01 tola subah aur sham peenay say bawaseer ka khoon aana band ho jata hy. Chand din kay estamal say purani say purani bawaseer ko mukamal aaram ho jata hay.
What is Piles (Hemorrhoid) :
Hemorrhoids are enlarged veins located in the lower part of the rectum and the anus. The veins become swollen due to increased pressure within them, usually from constipation or profuse diarrhea, and during pregnancy because of the pressure of the enlarged uterus.
Internal hemorrhoids are located in the inside lining of the rectum and cannot be felt. They are usually painless and make their presence known because blood is seen with a bowel movement. Internal hemorrhoids can prolapse or protrude through the anus.
External hemorrhoids are located underneath the skin that surrounds the anus. They can be felt when they swell and may cause itching, pain, or bleeding with a bowel movement. A thrombosed external hemorrhoid occurs when blood within the vein clots, and may cause significant pain.
Cured without taking any Medicine:
1. Stop eating carbohydrate including bread, Nan, Roti, Rice, Noodles, beans(all beans which we need to sock before cooking) in short stop eating all the items which has more than 10-15% carbohydrate. This is main point from my suggestion (You can check carb % on google)
2. Every morning drink a cup of tea with 2 tea spoons of ghee or unsalted butter and 1 tea spoon of coconut oil. Blend tea, ghee and coconut oil in mixer or by using hand blender. (Ghee helps internal heeling like leg pain)
3. Eat one or two fruits in morning and one in evening.
5. Eat as much as veg, fruits.
My daily diet
1 cup of tea
2 eggs OR few peanut and almonds socked overnight. (Peanut and almond has high fibre)
One KIWI, Orange (you can add any fruit here)
For Lunch and Dinner, you can have any one of the below.
Boiled chicken or chicken curry or Fry or steam fish (should not be very spicy) or Mung Dal (green gram)
+ Add these veg as salad spinach, carrot, cucumber, and broccoli
How to Stop Bleeding Piles:
Our body is a complex network of arteries and veins. Arteries carry blood to different areas and veins collect blood back to the heart. The veins that supply our rectum and anus sometimes get dilated and swollen with blood, forming a hemorrhoid. Hemorrhoids may be painful and can lead to bleeding if they rupture. Understand what causes hemorrhoids and try treating bleeding hemorrhoids at home. If bleeding and symptoms continue, know when to get the medical attention you need.
Apply an ice pack to the hemorrhoids.
Place the ice pack in freezer until it’s completely frozen. Take care not to apply the ice directly to the hemorrhoids. Instead, wrap the compress in a clean towel or cloth before pressing it gently on the hemorrhoids. Do not leave for long periods of time or this may damage the surrounding skin. It is best to apply for few minutes, remove it till your skin is back to room temperature and then apply it again.
This will help reduce the pain and swelling by reducing inflammation. It will also constrict the vessels which will stop the bleeding.
Natural home remedies for seeking relief from piles:
- Drinking radish juice twice a day is a common remedy for piles. Start off with 1/4 th cup and gradually increase it to half a cup, twice a day.
- Soak three to four dried figs in water, overnight. Have these twice a day along with the water in which they have been soaked.
- Boil the peel of pomegranate in some water. Strain and drink this water twice a day.
- To reduce the pain felt due to piles, drink buttermilk to which rock salt, ginger and peppercorns has been added. Have this twice a day.
- To seek relief from bleeding due to piles, powder a teaspoon of mustard seeds and mix it with half a cup of goat’s milk, adding a little sugar. Drink this early in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Powder dried mango seeds. Mix two teaspoons of this powder with a little honey and eat this twice a day.
- Mix one teaspoon of ginger and lime juice along with mint leaves and honey. Have this two to three times a day.
- To reduce pain due to piles, mix one ripe mashed banana in a cup of milk. Have this mixture three to four times a day.
- Jamblang better known as jambul fruit is effective in treating piles. This fruit is available during the summers, so make full use of their availability. Eat a handful of jambul with a little salt early in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Turnip better known as shalgam, is another useful remedy. Prepare a mixture of 50 ml each of carrot, spinach and turnip leaves juice.
- Add some juice of bittergourd or karela leaves mixed with some buttermilk. This should be taken every morning.
- Turmeric has antiseptic and healing properties. Therefore, eat a teaspoon of ground, fresh turmeric root.
- Application of coconut on the affected areas will give relief from the burning and itching.
- Prepare a mix of ground, black cumin seeds better known as shahjeera and cumin seeds. Add a teaspoon of this powder to a glass of water and drink once a day, preferably in the morning.
- Mix two tablespoons of honey to one grated raw onion. Have this twice a day.
- Boil a handful of sesame seeds or til, in 500 ml of water, till its reduced to one-third. Make a paste of this and add a teaspoon of butter. Eat this once a day.
Please note: Consult your doctor before undertaking these remedies.